Services and Support
Good software design is really important but, knowing how to best utilize your software, knowing you can depend on someone to help you overcome any obstacles – technological and logistical – is equally important.
Matt Benton, Compliance Specialist II
Sarasota County Public Utilities (South West Florida)
Matt Benton, Compliance Specialist II of Sarasota County Public Utilities (South West Florida)…
The Focus of the Workshop
- Data: Working with you, we analyze, verify and normalize your data.
- Procedures: Your current procedures are reviewed for viability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Software Training: Software training is always the key to effective software use. We guide you through your learning curve at your pace. Training begins during the Workshop and continues for as long as you are a Tokay client.
The Focus for Discovery Days
- To gain a detailed understanding of the current procedures and issues.
- To identify the short and long term goals of your program.
- To conduct a detailed review of the backflow prevention data.
- To conduct a detailed review of the water customer records (relate to Cross-Connection Control).
Learn more about Tokay